This checklist has been designed to assist you as you go through the enrollment process.
Get to Know Us
- Look around our website
- Call to speak to the Director and schedule a personal tour of our facility
- Download the enrollment form: 2017-18 Enrollment Form
Enroll your child
- Submit the fully completed enrollment form with non-refundable registration fee to our school office or mail to: Woodbury Lutheran Preschool, 7380 Afton Road, Woodbury, MN, 55125.
*All families will receive a confirmation of their child's class day/time.
Submit Student Information Forms
- A Student Information Packet will be mailed to your home in March/April prior to the school year. Please file this packet of student information forms in a safe and easily accessible place!
- Return completed student information forms on or before August 1, 2017.
- If your child has significant allergies, health concerns, or special needs, please call to schedule an appointment with the Director prior to beginning preschool.
In order to provide a safe, positive, beneficial early learning experience, we need to be educated regarding your child's health concerns or special needs. Important forms must also be completed by your child's health care provider prior to beginning school.
Watch for Additional Forms
- Additional forms will be sent prior to the start of school, given at Orientation in the fall, or at time of late enrollment.
* Class supply list * Parent Handbook * School calendar * Field Trip Schedule and Release * Other pertinent forms
Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions or concerns. We are always glad to help! We are thrilled you have chosen our school for your child. Welcome to the Woodbury Lutheran Preschool family! We look forward to serving you.