Services at Oak Hill and Valley Creek Campuses are at 6:30 on Wednesday evenings, starting Ash Wednesday, February 13th. We also have a noon worship at our Valley Creek Campus.
Lenten Soup Dinners
Wednesday Night Soup Dinners Are at Both Campus!
Valley Creek Campus
Wednesday evenings during Lent before worship a tasty meal is served. Also known as “the Christian happy hour,” it is a time to break bread, catch up with friends and meet new people. The meals are served in the Genesis Room from 5:15 to 6:15 and catered by TST Creative Catering. Enjoy being served by various groups. The first week we put the staff to work. Other groups that have served in the past are the Elders and Council; Celebrate Recovery; Mitten Ladies; Via de Cristo, Disability Ministry. Worship begins at 6:30 in the Sanctuary.
Cost is still only $5 per person, $20 max for a family.
- Lent Soup Dinners start Ash Wednesday, February 13. We will be serving Chili and Fixings and Vegetable Soup, salad & dessert.
- February 20 - Chicken wild rice or Minestrone soup, salad; dessert
- February 27 – Navy bean or chicken noodle soup; salad; dessert
- March 6 - Baked potato or Beef barley soup; salad; dessert
- March 13 - Cream of broccoli or chicken and dumpling soup; salad; dessert
- March 20 - Chicken wild rice or Beef barley soup; salad; dessert
- Menu is subject to change -
Oak Hill Campus
Wednesday evenings at the Oak Hill campus enjoy a soup dinner starting at 5:30. The soup dinners are
prepared by your Chef Mike. Worship begins at 6:30. Gather the family in the Fellowship Hall and
have a meal with old and new friends.