Welcome to the South St. Paul campus of Woodbury Lutheran!
Take a look around to find out more about WLC's newest campus. Ministry will be happening all summer long as we build to a launch date of Sunday, September 12, 2021.
255 W Douglas st, south st. paul, mn 55075
Summer Worship Info
While the official campus launch date is Sunday, September 12, we will have worship services over the summer on Sundays at 9:00am. Join us for music and teaching followed by a time of conversation and connection!
Calendar of Events
Check back often as we update our calendar!
- Sunday, July 11 at 9:00am - Worship on campus followed by a Potluck Dinner from 10:30-11:30am!
- Sunday, July 18 at 9:00am - Worship on campus
- Sunday, July 18 from 5-7pm - Neighborhood Party
- Sunday, July 25 at 9:00am - Worship on campus
- Tuesday, August 3 from 6:30-8:00pm - Night to Unite
- Summer Fun for Kids: Wednesdays August 4, 11, 18, and 25. Family dinner from 5:30-6pm. Kids can stay for activities, crafts, and games from 6-7:30pm. Contact Laura Stennes with questions.
Kids & Youth
The nursery is open for ages 2 and under as a self-service room if you need to rock, change, or get some wiggles out!
KidZone (June - August)
Kids ages 3 years - 5th grade will be dismissed during worship and picked up at the end of the service. KidZone is a time of learning and fun! Activities include singing, object lesson, craft, and prayer. No need to pre-register, just sign your child in the day you come.
Kids LINK (September - May)
Kids ages 3 years - 5th grade, join us for Kids LINK starting Sunday, September 19, 2021! Kids will experience the Bible through large group teaching and then move to a small group for activities, questions, and crafts.
Middle School and High School Youth
We have an active youth program at WLC! Visit our Youth page for upcoming events and info.
Summer Fun for Kids
Press Play with us and turn up the volume at our free Summer Fun for Kids events...Join us every Wednesday in August as kids ages 4 years - 4th grade (grade completed June 2021) learn that when they see themselves the way Jesus sees them, confidence can begin to root and grow! Families, we'll have dinner together in the parking lot from 5:30-6pm; then kids can stay for activities, games, and crafts from 6-7:30pm. (Pre-registration is not required.) Invite your friends, all are welcome!
How can I get involved?
- Worship with Us! Invite friends, family, and neighbors to come experience worship on Sunday mornings.
- Pray for the congregation, community, and servants at the South St. Paul campus.
- Volunteer to serve. There are many ways to get involved and find your next step including Kids Ministry, Nursery, Hospitality, Greeters, Ushers, and Altar Guild. Want to get involved but don't know where to start? Let us help! Simply fill out this form we will contact you about serving.
Helpful Links & Info
1. MyWLC is our online community that helps us operate ministry in a smooth, connected way. In myWLC members can update contact information, stay connected with SERVE teams, monitor giving history, and more! If you haven't already, click here to request a login to create your profile.
2. Download the WLC App: Stay connected, listen to weekend messages, find the scripture card, and more on the Woodbury Lutheran App!
3. Giving: Generosity is a hallmark of Woodbury Lutheran Church. Our generous people allow us to be a generous church as we strive to fulfill our vision: Multiplying Disciples // Transforming Lives.
- Starting June 1 text WLCGIVE to (833) 808-4447 and follow the directions for giving
- Through the WLC App
- Online through our giving page
- Cash or Check