Thank you for your continued patience and support as we walk through these very challenging days together! After looking over our latest survey information and taking into account the many conversations we continue to have with other churches around returning to in-person worship, we believe the schedule below makes the most sense for us in our context.
Upcoming Worship Schedule
- July 4, 5, 6 - ONLINE ONLY
- July 11, 12, 13 - NORMAL ONLINE SCHEDULE
- July 12 - WE RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP
- Valley Creek and Oak Hill Campuses
- 9am & 10:30am
- RSVP required (link coming soon)
- As mentioned above, our weekend worship service will continue to be available online (at live.woodburylutheran.org) at 5pm on Saturdays, 8am, 9:30am, 11am, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm on Sundays, and 7pm on Mondays. These services will include pastors from all of our campuses.
- Kids Ministry will continue to host online programming each Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30am at wlckids.online.church. Downloadable lessons may be found on the Kids Ministry Page.
- Youth Ministry will regularly post updates on their Facebook page here. Some outdoor gatherings will take place soon along with Zoom Hangouts. Click HERE for that schedule. Parents and youth can also email their youth leaders.
- Your generosity continues to make an impact in incredible ways. Find out more about our Easter Giveback HERE. Thank you for your generosity! Click here to give online.
- If you are experiencing a serious financial need due to the coronavirus contact Pastor Tim at .
Building Access (Valley Creek and Oak Hill)
We are in the process of opening up our campus buildings to staff, recovery groups, weddings, and funerals. We are not ready yet to fully open our spaces to private events and Bible Study groups, etc. Please continue to be patient with us as we walk through this process. If you are involved in a church ministry and wondering when you might get back to using the building please email Mary Law and she can get you more details.
Our Valley Creek Office Hours will expand starting June 15 to Monday through Thursday from 12:00-4:00pm and Friday from 12:00-3:00pm.
Above all, remember God's promises…